10 Reasons You Should Never Visit the Limousin, France for a Motorcycle Holiday
Seriously, don’t even think about it.
1. Everyone seems to think that the Limousin has stunning scenery…
2. Which is utterly absurd.
3. And anyway, it’s always raining.
4. Literally every damn day.
5. Plus the architecture is incredibly dull.
6. It’s all just run down, ramshackle farm buildings.
7. Also the terrain is far too flat for trail riding…
8. Everywhere you look.
9. There’s nothing of any historical interest…
10. You’ll only be disappointed..