New for 2017, “Gite Ridelimousin” is a holiday cottage on site for rental by the week.
Looking for a biking holiday but with more flexibility and your own space?
Our holiday cottage is a great option for bikers with the following benefits:
- Great value for money, price includes bed linen, towels, electricity and heating / fire wood
- More flexibility, eat when you want with our fully equipped self catering kitchen or dine out in the local town just 5 minutes drive away
- Free GPS routes for your self guided biking holiday, for off road or road riding
- Use of all Ridelimousin biker facilities such as secure bike barn, games room, drying room, motorcycle hire, guided off road tours, GPS hire
- Your own private house with independent terrace, BBQ and kitchen/lounge
Click here to see our prices for the holiday rental cottage.
Our facilities in the holiday cottage are as follows:
The cottage welcomes you with a beautiful vintage woodburner for the cooler months and its thick stone walls keep you comfortable in the summer.
The double height living / dining room contains a large corner sofa, which converts to a comfortable bed for 2 and is well-equiped with TV, DVD library and an ipod/mp3 docking music system. Wifi is available throughout.
The living room leads onto the fully equipped kitchen, where there is additional dining space. From the kitchen, there is a small terrace with barbecue facilities. Also from the kitchen is the newly-fitted downstairs bathroom.
The bedroom can be configured as either a king sized bed or twin beds and is accessed via a spiral staircase.
Gite Ridelimousin is adjacent to Chambres d’Hotes Ridelimousin. Visitors to Gite Ridelimousin are welcome to use all facilities, including games room with pool table and table tennis, secure covered parking for 2-wheeled vehicles, drying facilities, large front garden area with field views and use of bicycles, free of charge. Other facilities available for a surcharge include laundry, off-road motorcycle hire, airport transfers and evening meals.
Click here to see our terms and conditions for the holiday rental cottage.
- A deposit of 25% is requested upon booking, The balance is payable 28 days before arrival, these payments are non refundable.
- A damage deposit of €150 is requested on arrival and refundable 7 days after departure.
- There is an optional cleaning fee of €35 if you decide not to clean the Gite thoroughly on departure.